4 side seal machine
- reels up to 1200 mm width [sealing width up to 600 mm] and 600 mm diameter;
- various servo-driven dosing systems available for wide range of products such as: liquids, powders, wet tissues, tablets, small solids;
- BPMBS®: patented modular construction system for rapid maintenance and easy sachet format change;
- standard device:
- automatic and motorized reel unwinding;
- automatic print registration [patent pending];
- modem for remote troubleshooting and PLC software status diagnosis;
- basic parameters easily adjustable from control panel [sachet length, output speed, number of sachets to form a group, sealing temperatures, enabling and/or timing for various devices eg. hopper agitator, photocell control, printer, vibrator, etc.];
- various optionals available such as:
- automatic reel centering;
- reel join detection;
- easy tear notch;
- transversal and/or longitudinal perforation devices;
- dosing system accessories;
- end of line systems [automatic cartoning machine, manual cartoning conveyor, etc].
- High speed vertical continuous sachet machine designed to form-fill and seal on 4 sides sachets of thermosealable material.
- Machine design and configuration according to CFR Title 21 parts 11, 210, 211 and to EudraLex Volume 4 GMP Guidelines.
- Main frame made of hardened/anodized alluminium, clear easy to clean surfaces, hygienic support feet.
- All the parts in contact with the wrapping material internal layer are made with food grade finishing (option).
- Easy accessibility on all the machine sides through transparent doors connected to the machine safety control system.
- Top cover to avoid contamination from the external environment.
- Lift predisposition for reel change, format change, doser change.
- Active unwinder station (servo) with automatic film edge alignment and splicing table.
- Predisposition for the areas of both coding (thermal transfer, ink-jet, laser) and verification systems (pharmacode, batch-expiring, data matrix, etc.).
- Full servo motion of the various axis involved in the packaging process, reduced number of mechanical components for minimum maintenance.
- Improved thermal and pressure controls of the sealing process, all the parameters are included in the HMI recipes, all the sensors involved in the sealing process are calibrated (option).
- Boato Pack Modular Block System (BPMBS®) for easy size change of doser, sachet width, number of lanes.
- Automatic system for sachet sampling (option).
- Stainless steel electric cabinet with air cooling system (no interchange of air with the external environment), hygienic sealings on the doors, UPS for the control system (power UPS available as option), swinging arm cabinet for HMI and commands.
- 12” HMI with gateway function for remote connection service of the machine automation, troubleshooting/training manuals and videos pre-loaded on the HMI.
- Biometric and conventional (password) operator authentication, operations/events log, webcam connection predisposition for mechanical remote support.
|max reel width||600 / 900 – 960 / 1200 mm
(reel width / 2 / sachet width = n° production lanes)
|max reel diameter||600 mm|
|sachet width||min. 25 / 40 mm – max. 150 mm|
|max sachet length||250 mm|
|voltage||400 V + N + PE|
|installed power||20 Kw|
|average absorption||3 – 4 Kw|
|output speed||in excess of 4000 sachets/min.|
|dimensions [max]||2800 x 2260 x 2210 mm|