CIRCULAR WEIGHER DOSER – Flowpack
Doser for solids
High-speed Circular Weigher with high accuracy and packaging efficiency.
The weigher’s computer determines the weight of the product in each individual weigh hopper and identifies which combination contains the weight closest to the target weight. The multi-head weigher opens all the hoppers of this combination and the product falls, via a discharge chute, into a sachet formed by the sachet machine below.
Fill products: chewing gums, candy resins, tablets, sweets, chocolate buttons, mints, other small solid products etc.
- A new concept (patented) of 4-5-6 lanes flow pack machine, able to produce pillow bags on multi lanes starting from one single reel of wrapping material with long run capability (only one reel change per day).
- This concept avoids the use of many machines and as a consequence reduces the required floor space, technical installations, (i.e. power supply connection, air connection, product feeding, coding systems), the number of operators, the number of reel changes, thus increasing efficiency and production capacity.
- The machine has the capability to independently control the tension of the wrapping material for every single lane, this due to a special double servomotor system that pulls the material (there is no pulling action from the sealing jaws).
- Thermal control is very accurate and independent for each lane, conventional sealing is utilized, pulse sealing will be available in the near future.
- Standard pillow bag shape, in the near future the option of gusseting and squared bottom will be available.
- Speed approx 40-80 cycles/min (up to 160-480 bags/min/total) depending on the bag size and shape, the type and quality of wrapping material.
- The design of the upper machine area allows the installation of a wide range of dosing systems:
- for powder: oscillating cups, auger, rotary volumetric;
- for liquid: piston pump, cip piston pump, cip flowmeter;
- for solids: counting systems, weighing systems.
|max reel width
|max reel diameter
|max bag width
||135 mm [4 lanes]
110 mm [5 lanes]
90 mm [6 lanes]
|max bag length
||400 V + N + PE
||1up to 140 nl / min
|dimensions + doser
||3850 x 1900 x 2000 mm