CIRCULAR WEIGHER DOSER
Doser for solids.
High-speed Circular Weigher with high accuracy and packaging efficiency.
The weigher’s computer determines the weight of the product in each individual weigh hopper and identifies which combination contains the weight closest to the target weight. The multi-head weigher opens all the hoppers of this combination and the product falls, via a discharge chute, into a sachet formed by the sachet machine below.
Fill products: chewing gums, candy resins, tablets, sweets, chocolate buttons, mints, other small solid products etc.
- reels up to 1200 mm width [sealing width up to 600 mm] and 600 mm diameter;
- various servo-driven dosing systems available for wide range of products such as: liquids, powders, wet tissues, tablets, small solids;
- BPMBS®: patented modular construction system for rapid maintenance and easy sachet format change;
- standard device:
- automatic and motorized reel unwinding;
- automatic print registration [patent pending];
- modem for remote troubleshooting and PLC software status diagnosis;
- basic parameters easily adjustable from control panel [sachet length, output speed, number of sachets to form a group, sealing temperatures, enabling and/or timing for various devices eg. hopper agitator, photocell control, printer, vibrator, etc.];
- various optionals available such as:
- automatic reel centering;
- reel join detection;
- easy tear notch;
- transversal and/or longitudinal perforation devices;
- dosing system accessories;
- end of line systems [automatic cartoning machine, manual cartoning conveyor, etc].
- 10” touchscreen operator panel;
- recipe management: all settings [including phasing of knives] can be saved and retrieved for fast setup during format changes;
- machine logs access from LAN for statistic purpose;
- flexible remote access for assistance and upgrades. N° 3 [three] connection modes can be used to connect the machine.: local network connected to internet, phone connection to a local internet provider, direct phone connection;
- N° 5 [five] brushless motors: FILM, JAWS, DOSER, TRANSVERSAL CUTTING KNIFE, TRANSVERSAL STRIP KNIFE;
- optional brushless motor fo PRINTER head movement;
- sealing jaws electronic alternation system;
- N° 2 [two] separate motorized knives for transversal cut and perforation function. The phase of each knife can be set from the operator panel without stopping the machine;
- cooled electrical cabinet;
- improvement of PILZ safety system by utilization of magnetic safety switches on the doors and a dedicated safety module for axes speed control.
|max reel width
||600 / 900 – 960 / 1200 mm
(reel width / 2 / sachet width = n° production lanes)
|max reel diameter
||min. 25 / 40 mm – max. 150 mm
|max sachet length
||400 V + N + PE
||3 – 4 Kw
||in excess of 4000 sachets/min.
||2800 x 2260 x 2210 mm