4 side seal machine
Doser for solids.
This counting doser is a complete stainless-steel body and easy to clean FDA compliant product contact parts.
Fill products: chewing gums, candy resins, tablets, sweets, chocolate buttons, mints, other small solid products etc.
- reels up to 1200 mm width [sealing width up to 600 mm] and 600 mm diameter;
- various servo-driven dosing systems available for wide range of products such as: liquids, powders, wet tissues, tablets, small solids;
- BPMBS®: patented modular construction system for rapid maintenance and easy sachet format change;
- standard device:
- automatic and motorized reel unwinding;
- automatic print registration [patent pending];
- modem for remote troubleshooting and PLC software status diagnosis;
- basic parameters easily adjustable from control panel [sachet length, output speed, number of sachets to form a group, sealing temperatures, enabling and/or timing for various devices eg. hopper agitator, photocell control, printer, vibrator, etc.];
- various optionals available such as:
- automatic reel centering;
- reel join detection;
- easy tear notch;
- transversal and/or longitudinal perforation devices;
- dosing system accessories;
- end of line systems [automatic cartoning machine, manual cartoning conveyor, etc].
- 10” touchscreen operator panel;
- recipe management: all settings [including phasing of knives] can be saved and retrieved for fast setup during format changes;
- machine logs access from LAN for statistic purpose;
- flexible remote access for assistance and upgrades. N° 3 [three] connection modes can be used to connect the machine.: local network connected to internet, phone connection to a local internet provider, direct phone connection;
- N° 5 [five] brushless motors: FILM, JAWS, DOSER, TRANSVERSAL CUTTING KNIFE, TRANSVERSAL STRIP KNIFE;
- optional brushless motor fo PRINTER head movement;
- sealing jaws electronic alternation system;
- N° 2 [two] separate motorized knives for transversal cut and perforation function. The phase of each knife can be set from the operator panel without stopping the machine;
- cooled electrical cabinet;
- improvement of PILZ safety system by utilization of magnetic safety switches on the doors and a dedicated safety module for axes speed control.
|max reel width||600 / 900 – 960 / 1200 mm
(reel width / 2 / sachet width = n° production lanes)
|max reel diameter||600 mm|
|sachet width||min. 25 / 40 mm – max. 150 mm|
|max sachet length||250 mm|
|voltage||400 V + N + PE|
|installed power||20 Kw|
|average absorption||3 – 4 Kw|
|output speed||in excess of 4000 sachets/min.|
|dimensions [max]||2800 x 2260 x 2210 mm|